Research say that the average attention span is down from 12 seconds in the year 2000 to 8 seconds now.👀 Which is 1 second less than a 🐠GOLDFISH.
Attention span is the amount of concentrated time a person can spend on a task without becoming DISTRACTED.
Other research studies say the reading time for an email is 11 seconds. In any form I want to keep your attention, creating a close space with actionable inputs.
✔️ What will you find? ✔️
- 📖 DIGEST: +30 newsletters shortened. Everything I learn in 50 words or less.
- 🔮 TRENDS: Hear about emerging trends before they enter the mainstream.
- 🔎 TALENT: Learn about the miracles and missteps of investors and founders.
🤷♂️ What you might find? 🤷♂️
- 💸 INVESTMENT: I met Socialpoint, Glovo, Bnext or Holaluz before they became the obvious bet. I will share here risky opportunities.
- 🤔 HOW TO LEARN: Deeptech, product and about China. In that order.
- 🤝 COMMUNITIES: Where to go to connect with the right talent.
⛔ What you won't find? ⛔
- 📺 NEWS: You can find news everywhere. Here, just the why.
- 📙 BASIC TWITTER: VC bros explaining to each other in tiny words how money and markets work.
- 🔊 NOISE: 50 words or less. No links. No more efford.
8 seconds is my own diary. Mixture of belongings worth remembered.
Hope it gets you doing!